Tuesday, March 31, 2009

So, for my last day at work I worked the choices down to Hawkeye from MASH or James Bond. Now, there is no doubt that Bond has class, but I decided that Hawkeye's got style.

My bathrobe, so long that people thought it was a duster, and my cowboy hat fit the bill. Everyone thought it was perfect, but to tell you the truth, a little bit of me wanted the Bond look. Just tell everyone that my next career is classified.

I confess that it was hard to do any work at all until they let me leave 4 hours early. That's the story of my life. I left all the women with tears in their eyes. I thought I might shed a few myself, but nary a drop.

I came home, watched I am Legend, took a dip in the hot tub, and it's still not yet 5pm. I could get used to this...at least till the money ran out. I'll start the job search soon, but for now, I think I need a nap.

zzzzz

Twist.