I've been a fan of the rules of Jason Bourne and Gibb's rules from NCICS. With that in mind, I decided to print my list of rules as I've compiled them so far:
1. You can never have too many ways to make light or start fire.
2. Never go anywhere without a knife...or two or three.
3. You can never have too many pockets.
4. The best thing to use to pick a lock is a key, even the wrong key.
5. Save it for a rainy day, it’s of no use when thrown away.
6. Take time to tie a knot right and you won’t worry later.
7. Carry a harmonica with you wherever you go.
8. If you’re going to tell a tale, make it as tall as you can.
9. Talk to your animals. You’d be surprised what they have to say.
10. I may not always be right, but I’m never wrong
11. You have to grow old, but you don’t have to grow up.
If you know of any more of my rules, let me know,