Sunday, June 22, 2008

Summer Camp

There has been so much going on, I'm going to put two posts out. I've spent the past week at Girl's Camp. 4 Men, 21 women leaders and about 75 young women at camp. We had hummingbirds, a deer, a young bear in camp, threat of a forrest fire all week, and a water balloon fight that threatened to never end. We went through over 1000 balloons and had two launchers.

The last night of camp, the women leaders woke up the men at 1:30am to the smell of smoke. Fortunately, the fires were about 100 miles away, but I'm sure some of the women didn't sleep the rest of the night.

The Spirit was incredible all the camp, but especially for the testimony meeting and closing events. The food was great. I probably gained 5 pounds.

I hope I get to go again next year.

Twist