I really hate lists. Maybe that's a quirk (?) Anyway, here's my list:
1. I love to wear toe socks, collect weapons, buckles and harmonicas. Ok, so those are all quirks, but I’m including them all as one.
2. I probably have a bigger stuffed animal collection than any of my kids or grandkids.
3. The ringtone on my phone is the theme song from “Inspector Gadget.” It’s very typical of my favorite toys. I like all gadgets. If it’s electronic, sharp or useful for survival, I like it. You can never have too many ways to make light or start fire. You wouldn’t believe how many light sticks I have in a drawer.
4. You can never have too many pockets. My favorite outfit would be my cargo pants (6 pockets), fishing shirt (4 pockets), my tactical vest (I lost count of how many pockets it has) and a fanny pack. Fill those with all my gadgets and I’m in heaven.
5. I’m not neat, but I am orderly. Right, probably best described as OCD. When I wash dishes (if ever), I put all the spoons, plates, cups etc together by group. I really need a chair and a tv. When I work on my computer, I have about 5 different windows open and if they are not in the right order on the taskbar at the bottom, I close them all and open them in the right order.
6. I am not as germophobic as some people, but I keep hand sanitizer with me most of the time. If I touch something someone else touches I am antsy till I can wash my hands.
I just gathered up my flashlights from the grandkids who were playing with them. Now I need some hand sanitizer.